Volunteer Event Form
The 2020 Flagstaff Festival of Science will be September 18th through September 27th!
This is a formal call for programs to share with the community. Share with the community your research and/or programs. Workshops, talks, trips, and programs should highlight on innovative Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math.
Feel free to be as imaginative as you like with your program titles and descriptions. Completed forms are due in April 2020. Events will be confirmed in June. For more information, call 928-380-4349.
- Lectures (should be scheduled between 4-6:30 PM Monday-Friday and some on weekends)
- Open Houses and Field Trips (should be scheduled in the afternoon/early evening or weekends)
- Workshops (should be scheduled Monday to Friday, after 4, or on weekends, and should be interactive).
**Events will be confirmed by mid-June**
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Toastmasters Members have offered to help with presentation skills, please inquire.
- Science in the Park will be 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 19 at Wheeler Park. Please go to the Science in the Park page to register.
- In-School Presentations will occur during and around the Festival. Please go to the In School Presentations page to sign up.
Note: The Volunteer Event Form below is for Lectures, Workshops, Field Trips, and Open Houses only.
For In School Presentations and Science in the Park, please use the links above to navigate to those forms.